Monday, February 28, 2011

Forcing Spring to come

Our winter is officially over. And it was a bad one this year (for Texas). We had the most frozen days ever! But it is nice to see the 60s and 70s again. Everywhere I go, I see hints of spring popping up. Stores are forcing it upon us and I am not fighting it.

I have prepped our garden plot.
I have brought out the Spring decor.
We have started leaving the windows open!
I am ready for Spring!

I was going through a Homes and Gardens magazine and ran across this outdoor shed. It is really blurry but it gave me an idea for our shed. The window is framed out by a quaint sign and a window box. I can do that, I thought.


This is my attempt at a "quaint" sign.




Next up, window box...

3 comments:

  1. Guess it is time to put away my snowman collection! You have inspired me. (Although we start getting spring fever around here now that it is in the 40's and 50's.) Lovin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep sending us your SPRING comments and pictures. At this time of year we can use them. I have my tulip arrangements out at our house so it looks more like spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep posting your SPRING comments and pictures. We need them at this time of year! I have my tulip arrangements out, so inside it looks like spring.

    ReplyDelete