Thursday, January 28, 2016

Keeping a toddler entertained.

I have been blessed with the opprtunity to have a full time job that allows me to be with my baby from 2pm on. I pick her up from school everyday and then, we go on adventures! Some days are better than others, depending on the weather. It's the end of January and I'm not sure if winter already came or if we are waiting for it. We have lots of days in the 60s and most in the 50s so we get out as much as we can. Here are a few of our after school adventures. 

Sandbox-ing. Which sometimes includes her baby doll.

 Swinging. Which sometimes involves baby doll. Ha.
 We visit the museum at least once a week.
 
 
Playing sports.
 indoor and outdoor tea parties and picnics.

 We are working on a backyard play area. ANYTHING I add has been a hit. We have a house, a balance beam, an abdacus, and sometimes take the baby doll on stroller and wagon rides to see the horse.
 Wow! now that I'm saying all that out loud, that sounds awesome! 



No comments:

Post a Comment