Monday, February 1, 2016

BIrthday kickoff.

This weekend was spent with family celebrating my birthday. 
It was AMAZING weather so we vowed to spend as much time outside as we could. We started at the farmers market and had delicious breakfast.

Then we headed to Magnolia. They have a great outdoor area and garden. 
Meg and Mark wanted to check out the store. 
(If you are planning a trip on the weekend, you should be there before 10am or else...)
We got there just in time but on the way out there was a line around the block to get in. 

Then we went to SPICE because why not? Mark and Meg love candles so they were on a mission. 
In the meantime I made Reyna pose at this backdrop. 

 Then we headed to Homestead Heritage. This is my favorite restaurant but it always has a REALLY long wait, like 1 hour! But the quesadilla burger is amazing! They are on a Quaker homestead so there is a lot to see while you wait. 





We finally headed home in time for a nap (all of us). Then we went on a double date to the men's basketball game while my parents watched Reyna. We talked and crafted until too late and saw them off after breakfast the next morning. 

We had a little family picnic and a walk around the stadium later in the afternoon. 

The weekend went by so fast but we did so much! I am so grateful for the beautiful weather. 
Its was a great start to my birth month, I mean week, I mean day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment