Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tagxedo

While browsing online today I ran into a new site. It is Tagxedo.
If you have not heard of it, you are not alone. I do not know the purpose of it except that it can create cool, unique art. It takes words and puts them into any shape you want. The best part is that it can take words straight off a website or blog and put them in for you.

Here are two examples.
This one took words off of my blog.


This one is an example they show in thier gallery. How they did it I do not know.
There are a lot of options and tons of learning to do to make it look this nice but going through the gallery is cool. They have so many shapes - Abe Lincoln, Mona Lisa, birds, dogs, trees, etc.
After spending some time with it, I'm sure you can create a masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment