Monday, July 4, 2011

On the record.

One of our three bedrooms serves as an office, library, music room, craft room and guest room. With all that jazz going on, I try to keep things organized.

My current project was getting the collection of vinyl records better organized. Currently, the sit in an unused DVD tower. As you can see, they do not fit! And of course that drives me crazy but I do appreciate the effort :)

After looking at several options like these cool fabric bookshelves:

I decided to streamline it. I purchased these SPICE RACKS from IKEA for $4 each.
The Mr. hung them up and on the same wall.


They were the perfect size and although i was worried about being able to hold the weight, they seem to be working fine...and they look good too.


I love organization!

1 comment:

  1. How creative! I've seen the IKEA spice racks used to organize kids books but never thought to use them for other things. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete