Monday, July 18, 2011

summer surprise

Or...... a pantry!

I worked late the other night and I came home to a surprise.
When we first moved in, one of the first things we bought was a small out of the box pantry from Target. We put it together and have been using it ever since.

I guess Neil got tired of bending over to see what is in there and squeezing cans in there because when I got home, he had built a whole new pantry.
By his calculations, it has twice as many square feet. It stands 6 feet tall and 2 feet deep!
My favorite part is that both thrash cans, one of which is dog food, fit in it.

It made me giddy and eager to ORGANIZE! I know, kinda lame but I'm a sucker for labels.
The newest addition to my "You know your old when" list - You get giddy for a new pantry.

Stay tuned to see the finishing touches. Looking for a sweet pattern for the shelves.



No comments:

Post a Comment