Monday, February 8, 2016

turning 30.

This week was full of birthday celebrations!
I was welcomed at work with this sweet plant. Its so fancy, isn't it?

Then I came home to these cuties.
 Neil really went all out and was so thoughtful! Reyna picked out these cards. They are so perfect!
One of them sings "let it go" so instead of us singing it, as she often requests, we can play that baby.
So really its a GREAT gift.
Neil also went out of his was to pick up cupcakes from one of my favorite cupcake stands. 
And he even asked the day care if she could make a special craft for my birthday - so thoughtful!
I also joined the Fitbit family so that's exciting!

I put up a gift from my parents.
 And we went to a basketball game. She loves KK (and popcorn).

Overall, it was a great weekend with lots of love and celebration. 
30 is looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment