Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day.

Hope your day is filled with love and laughter today and everyday!
 
Some special ladies in my life are getting a little Valentine's Day sentiment in the mail, today. I thought I would share a couple of DIY Valentine's Day projects.
 
These cute little magnets are so easy to make! Most craft stores sell small wood chips. These are about the size of a nickel. Take a sharpie or acrylic paint and you can paint anything on them. They would look so cute with the alphabet! I used a hot glue gun to put a magnet on the back, and voila!

 There is this cute store near campus called Harts n' Crafts. I was browsing and found these watercolor Postcards. I tried my hand at watercolors this summer and thought these are a good place to practice. Also, it helps with my resolution to send more snail mail. The back is ready to go with a place for the stamp and address. For $5.00 and 15 postcards, it seems like a great little hobby.
 

This is the most basic design but maybe I'll get better with practice!

1 comment:

  1. So happy to receive our post card in the mail today, Margo. Thanks for the message also. It was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete