1. He did not think it was necessary to wear a coat or tie to his interview.
2. We had to have a Wal-Mart run to buy ties, shirts, pants and colored socks!
2. He taught in the LIBRARY for the beginning of the year.
3. He never had enough desks.
4. When we moved our boxes into the new house, he packed all is shoes and clothes. When he got up the next morning, he realized that he had nothing, so ..... HE CALLED IN SICK (the first and last time for the year).
5. 93% of his students passed the Social Studies section of the Standardized test
I am so proud of his hard work this year and I am so glad for him to have the summer off!