Monday, June 21, 2010

The First Year

We celebrated our first year of marriage! It came sooooo fast! I have had so much fun being married and I can't wait for the rest. We encountered a lot of change in one year but being married was the biggest and best change of the year. I could go on and on about the things I learned about Neil and about myself but for now I will keep it short and picturesque. I will dedicate a more in depth blog to marriage later this week.

For now this is how we spent our Anniversary.

Mom kept the top layer of our cake and yes....we ate it. Well, more like I tasted it and Neil ate half. It was still tasty.

I dont know if I have mentioned how hard it is to take pictures of Neil, with Neil, or near Neil. As I was trying to get a picture of the cake, I realized that he made a moustache... and put it on the topper....weird!
...and then on himself.


He finally came around!
We ate it a little bit early because we spend our Anniversary in CANCUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment