Thursday, September 29, 2016

open house.

Open house at her Montessori School was a hit!
Her class is ages 2.5-5 years old.
13 kids in her class. 
She is the youngest but not the smallest ;)

I did take lots of video and pictures since Neil was in school. 

I thought they did great! She did so well and was not at all nervous.

 sitting criss-cross-applesauce.
 She also got to show me around to all her lessons.
 She was so proud. 
This was her favorite station - pouring.


They did a stick dance.
 A fall song.
  and a bean bag song.
 Her doll made me crack up. Hers was the only one with braids, which does not surprise me since she loves wearing them!

In the month she has been at school she has learned SO much!
she learned the Continents!!! about mammals. horses. the weather. calendar days. her birthday. how to spell her name. 
I'll be honest, we were a little worried about her age but we are so glad with the outcome so far!
I can't wait to see what she brings home today!

No comments:

Post a Comment