I feel like this could become a regular series.
Every now and then I get mayself into a frenzy.
I'm usually a very laid back, go with the flow type of person but what was I thinking?
Between the days of April 25th and April 30th I:
- Hosted three test reviews
- planned a birthday party
- had two guest speakers for a Sexual Violence panel for a class (very emotional)
- put our house on the market
- had 25+ showings on our house
- got a pre approval (i.e. did bank stuff)
- visited a wanted house 3 times
- wrote 4 final tests
- sat in on three internship presentations
- took our house off the market
- baked cupcakes
- had 4 guest for the weekend
- restocked my store
- visited the museum, zoo, and parks
- kenneled Rexx
- hosted a party
- kept a house clean for said showings
WHAT WAS I THINKING?
Yes, all of this was by choice but we chose to be proactive in a house hunt and while I can't speak for all of us, I also felt at peace about each decision along the way. That's usually how I know I made a good decision. There are times of busy-ness that we push through but I am also glad this is not our everyday life style. Everything went well and I laugh looking back at it now but still...what was I thinking?!