I CANNOT believe its October already!
It was kind of a whirlwind of activity and emotions and it doesnt seem to be slowing down. But I want to be purposeful about slowing down so here are some things I learned in September.
I learned that
- there are enough hours in the day but my time management skills need work :(
- napping in the middle of the day is wonderful (not for time management)
- I need a couch in my office.
- I have a very supportive husband
- 3 hours is too far for planning special occassions
- arsenic in water gets WORSE when boiled!
- how to create (and not create) a test.
- we should buy extra season tickets...we have guests every weekend!
lots of pictures coming soon!!