Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Sister found a Mister.

My little sister got married this month. Between keeping the biggest secret of my life and trying to fight nausea, I have neglected this little blog. I do plan to catch up so this seems like a great place to start.

Of course the professional pictures are not ready but these were a few taken by family and friends.

Neil performed the ceremony and did a great job!

 Brother and sister of the bride and groom.

The beautiful bride.






A few things I want to remember about that day:
- Tio Rick dangling his keys in the middle of the aisle.
- Marks face as she walked down the aisle.
-  feeling nauseated and trying to fit into my dress
- The toast from his brother.
- 94 degrees in October
- The cutest flower girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment