It has been a flurry of activity here since we got back from D.C.
In the past couple of weeks we have....
- put my office together
- bought a kayak
- watched a scrimmage game
- hosted a bridal shower
- cleaned house
- cleaned out closets and drawers
- became a regular visitor at the SLC (baylor gym)
- run over 10 miles of new trails
- finally gotten a new Pastor at church
- attended orientation
- prepping for two new classes
- met with old friends
- made new friends
and tomorrow officially ends summer vacation in the Shanks' house. All three of us are back in school, on the same campus, everyday!
I just know we have a wonderful year ahead of us! God will work in wonderful ways this year!