Sunday, January 22, 2012

Office Space.

Things they are a changin' at work.
In the shuffle, I managed to snag a new office. I jumped at the opportunity to do a little redecorating.
Again, using things what I already had (which I found out is wayyy too much), I was able to put together a very happy workplace.

Office Art: Contol, Alt, Delete canvases - I just hand drew them and went over them with a sharpie.
$1 trays from Target fit the cubbies perfectly and left over square cork boards were covered with fabric to add a little fun.
No office is complete without a bulletin board. I covered it with matching fabric.
There's a lot more to do and I'll post an update when it is done!

1 comment:

  1. What a clever, good looking office. Your desk looks neat and orderly. Enjoy your new space!

    ReplyDelete