Thursday, October 20, 2016

Grandma Bettie visits Waco.

Since the weekend is almost here, I thought I'd better post about last week/weekend.
We had special guests all week. Grandma Bettie came down with Neil's Mom on Monday and spent the entire week helping me! It was a busy week at work and Neil was gone most of the time so the extra hands were so helpful!
It was such a treat to have Grandma in our neck of the woods and share our town with her.
We feel honored to have her stay with us in our new home!
The were able to play tourist a little bit.
They went to Zoo day at Reyna's school, went to the park, painted, baked, and just played all day.
We were even able to go a football game AND dinner...on our bikes!

I didn't take many pictures because I wasn't there much but here are a few from Saturday's Homecoming parade.




It went by so fast! I'm so grateful for helping hands! Looking forward to another set of hands this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment