Monday, October 12, 2015

Backyard Family Wedding.

I grew up with lots of cousins. The newest one was born just 1 year ago.
That makes for lots of birthdays and weddings.
My cousin Josie married her boyfriend of 19 YEARS! They started dating in middle school.
She has a ranch and did a great job of hosting a beautiful backyard wedding.
It was also one of my favorite weddings because ALL of the family was involved in some way.

All these decorations were DIYs. My mom made the door decor.


My uncle is a contractor and got these HUGE cable spools for tables.

She built these boxes from paint stirrers :)
 She put pictures on the trees. These were their prom pictures and such.
 One of her nephews who is in high school built the cross for them.

 Her other nephew and his girlfriend played the music and did an awesome job!

 Some of the girl cousins from the day.
 Kisses for Great Grandma Reyna.





My sister was the Maid of Honor and did so many projects! Her dad and nephews built the dance floor. Her brother in law did all the cooking. Her sister baked the cake. My cousin made her bouquet.
All a labor of love for the Bride and Groom.

Reyna loved the dance floor and couldn't stay off of it!

So grateful for nice weather and a beautiful reason to celebrate.



No comments:

Post a Comment