Tuesday, February 10, 2015

29.

This year, I spent the day in the Doctors office again. Last year, I was taking my gestational diabetes class. This year we were getting a 9 month checkup and finding out Reyna has RSV :(

We celebrated this weekend with family, shopping, and lots of food!

 This is what 29 looks like.
Reyna gave be the gift of sleeping through the night!
 These are a few of my favorite things.


 Saturday morning, the girls went for coffee at Dichotomy, shopping as Spice and Target
This just looks like a lot of candles but The cake is small, ok.....
Go to your blog list



 I felt so much love today! So many thoughtful gifts including a new computer and gift cards to treat myself! 

With the BIG 3-0 coming around the corner, I'm thinking about what to do to make this last year a great one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment