Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hospital Bag.

It is getting close! We have less than 3 weeks till baby is due.
I have packed our bags. I wanted to let you know what is in there. Mostly, so you can tell me what I am missing. I know I may not use everything and we are only there for 24 hours AFTER delivery.

- slippers
- robe
- chapstick
- nursing bras
- hair ties
- going home outfit for baby (one boy and one girl)
- 2 receiving blankets
- camera and phone chargers
- camera
- 3 outfits for me
- extra underwear
- 2 outfits for dad
- a notebook/pen
- travel sized toiletries
- toothbrushes/toothpaste
- feminine napkins
- tylenol (for dad)
- brush

- extras that are in the car: a blanket, pillow, and towel (mostly for dad)
- For distraction: puzzle book, Crochet needle and yarn, ipod
- snacks


I think that's about it. Let me know if you have any other suggestions. There is still plenty of room for more and better safe than sorry, right?

Also, comments do not show up automatically. I have to read and then approve them to show so don't worry about decency...I'll read it all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment