Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thanksgiving.

I. CANNOT.BELIEVE.ITS.THANKSGIVING!
Wow, that went fast. I only have a few days left in the semester!
We spent Thanksgiving at my sister's house.
Apparently its a tradition to host after you get married. I did and now its her turn. I think it's a great way to use all your wedding gifts! And boy did she!

It went great! We had a deep fried turkey, all the sides, and just the right desserts.
She got the house together and it looked so cute!

.

Most of all, we got to spend really quality time with each other. I love large family gatherings but that means we have to split our attention. We also brought Grandma Reyna along. What a blessing to talk with her. Getting to know her joys and passions is so refreshing. I enjoy her humor and her excitement for life. So much of who I am is passed down from her. I could go on for days but I'll save that for another post one day.




No comments:

Post a Comment