....pickles? got it.
....scrabble??? Got it!
I've got to figure out how to use that fabric!!
After searching "yellow and brown" to match the paint colors in the kitchen I narrowed it down to a few fabrics and Neil got to choose...and he did great!
The fabric showed up at our door about 5 days later and i got to work. I was
busy lazy so I tried a no- sew- method. I ironed out about a 1 inch hem all the way around the fabric and layed down a piece of adhesive tape between the fold.
I put an iron to it for 30 seconds and about 3 minutes later....the whole thing was done. The hems looked great! Probably better than if I sewed it.
I created a little pocket on the top for the curtain and put it up. It matches well and was so easy!
I have since used the tape for the hem of some dress pants, the lining of a purse, and trim on another curtain!