Thursday, March 4, 2010

Girls Weekend



I got lucky this weekend with a visit from my sister and cousin. They drove all the way here, by themselves, just to spend time with me! I felt so special. Of course that put a little bit of stress to show them a good time but little Waco has so much to offer. We hit up all the antique shops and boutiques, we went for a walk and talked all night! It was a wonderful weekend with the girlies! Its so weird seeing them all grown up and talking about grown up things but I'm sure it was weirder for them :)

ME & Markie and our head wraps from SPICE

The girls on our walk

Meg on the walk - I love my neighborhood!

She wanted one of her "good side"

Thanks for coming to my little town girls.....next time, its the lake! Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment