Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Easter basket 2016.

I've mentioned this before. I LOVE holidays. I love traditions.
Easter is beautiful for so many reasons. the weather. the eggs. the colors. 
the reason. the bunny. the basket.
All of it is great.
I had a good time finding Easter basket fillers.
I'll admit it is hard not buying every cute thing you see!

I know this may be unimportant but its a parenting thing so here it goes.
I have been very intentional about including things that are meaningful and no too consumer-y. 
(Like a Frozen book about Easter or an Elmo Easter basket)
Also, tried to include things that she needs or I was gonna buy anyways.
This is what I came up with.






The Pinwheel and bunny were 50% off at Hobby Lobby.
Frida Kahlo book is beautiful and my favorite artist (I was gonna buy it anyway)
The bowl set is from Target (need)
The other stuff is just fun!

Of course, we have eggs. I filled them without candy. Not because we don't let her have candy but because we know she will have enough of that.

We filled eggs with:
gold fish
stickers
pretzels
stamps
bouncy balls
bubbles

I did have a parenting fail and sent my daughter to the school Easter egg hunt without a basket.
;(
They sent me this picture from school...

 
... a target bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment