Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November Goals.

It's November already!
The days are beautiful in these parts. 


This is the first year that I am not using a planner. I have converted to an Outlook Calendar and I'm not sure I like it. I do have a TO DO tablet on my desk but I always feel better when I set goals so here we go.

1. Finish an "I SPY" quilt for a cousin's 1st birthday party.
 Even though the entirety of this project is time consuming, I find it fun to choose fabrics and stress relieving to work on it. My hope for the future kiddos in our extended family is to make a gift for all 1st birthdays!

2. Go on a REAL date.
So, there are obvious reasons why this is a goal but with Thanksgiving coming up, I thought it would be a great time to plan something more than eating popcorn while watching The Amazing Race while Reyna is asleep :)

3. Finish The Stand.
I picked up this book when Reyna was about 3 weeks old. I thought with all the nursing sessions I was doing, surely I would finish it. Well, sometimes I chose sleep or social media instead and it is still not done. I really like the story line so I'm sure I can get it done this month!

4. Complete Christmas shopping.
I have periodically been buying things throughout the year and I have ideas for most everyone so its just a matter of finding/ordering/buying them. I'm sure this will save time and stress next month.

What I notice even in writing them down, is that they are all enjoyable tasks. I'll let you know how it goes next month! Maybe this will be a regular thing.

1 comment: