Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My Mommy Car.

I didn't want a new car. In fact, I got a NEW new car two years ago and I LOVE it! With Neil traveling from Waco to Austin EVERy.DAY, it made more sense to take my car. The gas mileage is great and it has cruise control. I took Neil's Aveo. I was fine with it but when Neil told me to find a new car, I said, "Okay"!

The problem was that I had to find and negotiate it myself! I thought that was one of the perks of being married!!! I knew that I wanted something bigger. I drove around some parking lots on campus and wrote down what I liked. I noticed a trend. They all seemed to look the same. I also wrote down the same ones multiple times. As Neil put it, "You definitely have a type".

I narrowed it down to the ROUGE, MURANO, and TUSCON. After a solid negotiation, in Georgetown, with a baby in tow, I got what I wanted, for the price I wanted.

2012 Hyundai Tucson

If it looks familiar, its because it is the SUV version of the car I got two years ago! Ha! I guess I do have a style :)

I love it and it is serving us well!

1 comment: