Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Luna's Bow-tique

This weekend Reyna and I celebrated the newest addition to the family. Little Luna is due November 1st so we went down to celebrate! We helped decorate.



 We ran wrapping paper down the middle of each table and set out the decorations.

My mom made these cute centerpieces. Here is a closer look.
 
 Popcorn party favors.
 
My contribution was Luna's Bow-tique.
The table was set up with ribbon, flowers, fabric, buttons, etc with elastic headbands.
Everyone made their own headband for baby.
I wish I would have taken a picture of the finished products - so creative!

Reyna in her party dress. 

The hosts. 

It was great to see family again - some for the first time.
But it was all about LUNA (I love that name)! Can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment