Monday, May 12, 2014

My first Mother's Day.

My first Mother's Day was perfect. Having Reyna in my arms all day was just what I wanted.
I dressed her up in a cute dress, we took pictures together, watched Frozen and took nice naps together.





As I start my motherhood journey, I can't help but think about how great moms are. Especially my mom. With our new arrival, both my moms pitched in to help around the house. I probably would not have asked for it so I am so glad for the offer to help. They did everything from washing windows to washing clothes to making every dessert I could want and freezing my favorite enchiladas.

My mom loves me and I have never doubted it. i hope that Reyna knows my love for her and that it makes her feel secure in life. Secure enough to make the right decisions even when they are unpopular. Secure enough to believe in herself, the way I was able to.  I hope I can have the confidence my mom seemed to have in raising me. She always knew what to say and how to say it. when to laugh and when to be serious. Most of all, I am thankful that I still have my mom to be a friend. Our daily phone calls will never be enough!

Love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment