Thursday, May 8, 2014

Birth Day.

I won't bore (or gross you out) with details but here are a few things I want to remember about Reyna's birthday.

- My water (kinda) broke at 8:05am
- My water really broke in the elevator at the hospital
- Contractions did not start on their own
- We wanted to avoid Pitocin so we walked around the ward for one hour - we got nothing.
- Neil had all the snacks he could ever want
- The medicine ball worked the best for labor pains
- Hospital visitors included: My Mom, dad, Marquie, Coach Rod, Little Joe, Kendall, and Tiffani
- I went till 8 cm dialated and then asked for the Epidural
- He tried to put in the Epidural 3 times
- It worked wonderfully! It definately helped me enjoy the experience
- No one told me if it was a boy or girl for like two minutes!
- We asked Reyna which of two names she preferred and she had a strong dislike for the second choice
- One of my favorite moments was singing "Happy Birthday" to Reyna.

No comments:

Post a Comment