Sunday, July 15, 2012

Live Well Waco Commercial.


I am so grateful for the creativity I am allowed at work. Sometimes it takes the form of creating posters, or wellness programs, or tshirts, or in the case a commercial. Through a grant we received, we have the opportunity to by ads on TV, billboards, and radio that will send healthy messages to the community. After inspiration at a conference, I worked up an idea to highlight some of the outdoor opportunities that Waco has to offer. I worked with our graphics department and we put together this commercial.


We have decided to build a whole campaign around this commercial and "I'm Healthy and I Know It" .
I think it came out great and turned out just the way I thought it would.

2 comments:

  1. Loved seeing you in this commercial, Margo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea! Plus you looked really cute pushing a stroller :)

    ReplyDelete