Saturday, February 4, 2012

J-Lo in Manhattan.

Jennifer Lopez in Manhattan.
That was the clue that gave it away.
See, my birthday is soon and Neil ordered my gift online. I think as a way to ease my anxiousness, he decided to give me clues each day until I guessed right or my birthday got here...which ever came first.
Day 1 clue: Will Smith
Day 2 clue: It happens in November and February
Day 3 clue: Jennifer Lopez in Manhattan

Immediately I said, "Maid? Did you get me maid service?" (Jennifer Lopez starred in 'Maid in Manhattan')
"You can't put a maid in a box", he said.
Or can you?????
As I thought more about it, I figured it out.

A Robocop vaccum.

Its actually called an iRobot and it is amazing.


It works really well and gets under the sofa, around the chairs, under cabinets, etc. It is especially for pet homes. I am so excited and can't wait to use it again.




In case you are wondering, I did not ask for it but I am definitely not complaining :) He thought of it on his own and has since admitted that it is his way of helping around the house. I suppose that's ok  :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Margo. What clever present. Will a robot lawnmower be next ?

    ReplyDelete