Monday, October 18, 2010

Grand opening

Today I am introducing my new Etsy store. If you are not familiar with Etsy, it is an ebay-like shopping website specifically for crafts and vintage finds. I was introduced a year or so ago and finally decided to use etsy as my crafting and shopping outlet.

Yesterday I put up three items and sold them overnight. I just put up the first batch of a jewelry line that is inspired by my love for all things vintage.
Example: Blue-ble ring


Its just another fun hobby that also allows me to give. 50% of all profits benefit the Family Abuse Center here in Waco.


Have fun, and not just at my store, there are millions of stores, so have a looksy.

1 comment:

  1. What a worthwhile project this is Margo !! I hope it goes well. So far it sounds like you are having success. Gr. B.

    ReplyDelete