Marriage is a learning process but thats kinda the fun in it. Getting married, moving in together, moving, and getting new jobs is a lot of change in a year. But, in the one year, 3 months and 2 days that I have been married. I have learned a lot.
I have learned:
- to enjoy a LOST marathon
- some history
- to appreciate a good Jeopardy show
- how to conserve energy
- how to love and show your love for books.
I have been inspired by:
- his passion for social justice
- his never ending patience
- the fact that I have NEVER heard him talk bad about anyone!
- the power of prayer in a marriage.
- his unbelievable support of me in every way
and those are just the first five I could think of! I love when people ask "How is married life?" because I truly love it and I hope that it shows.
Man, I can't wait for more.