Thursday, April 30, 2020

Creative Quarantine.


I know some people are loving this time together but I am struggling.
Mostly, because I'm supposed to be working full time from home. That is nearly impossible with THREE kids needs/schedules to manage!

But, I'm doing my best to make this time fun for them.

Lots of play-doh. Marco is getting into it now too!

These are like paint-by-numbers but with pictures!
Our bonus kid loves to cook! 
So, we've been making Paletas
Lots of chalk art!
Luckily the weather has been beautiful!







I've had to encourage a lot of independent play. Barbies help a little.

If a gingerbread house in April doesn't scream desperation, I don't know what does!
Lots of Amazon boxes = lots of box play.

LEGOs have been great!



In-door scavenger hunt was a hit!
Painting and Painting classes.

I'm using every ounce of my creativity around here!
Maybe this is the "Spring Break" she will remember as the best one EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment