Monday, February 10, 2020

Two infinity and beyond!

Toy Story is popular in our house right now so this was a very fitting theme!




   I found these Polaroids WITH toy story!!

  We had a photo booth with props



The cake was bought at the grocery story and we decorated it with sprinkles. My mom added the stars and I put a small Buzz up there. 
It came out great!!


 We had cupcakes and I found these cute toppers at the Dollar Store!
It took a couple of stops to track them down. 

Hamm made a great centerpiece with chocolate coins!
(that were gone by the end)

I made tshirt designs on the computer and printed them at home and then ironed them on. 
They came out great for a one time use. 


 A few special balloons got aliens on them.
That was a last minute thought. 
 The Buzz pinata was a hit!
Marco liked him a lot. 
 My sister made these blocks! 
So cute!


I painted his shoes and I love them! 

 We made our own Forkys 
 and played snake toss. Inspired by Woody's line "There's a snake in my boot"








 He opens one gift and HAS to take it out and play with it immediately before opening the next gift. 
Yes, it took a long time!  LOL


Toy Story tattoos 
 And of course, of all the"things" we had, the balloons were the favorite!

I am so grateful for a family that loves to celebrate. We had so many cousins, tias, and tios there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment