Friday, December 2, 2016


This year we were excited to host Thanksgiving in our new home with family.
We had a house filled with 7 adults, 6 kids, 2 dogs, 20 pounds of turkey, 16 pounds of ham, and a bowl of lemons of Uncle Daniel's tree.
Oh, when I mean I "hosted" what I really mean is I opened my door and let people in.
 They did all the rest. They went grocery shopping, stocked the fridge, cleaned out the fridge, made room in the fridge, cooked 75% of the food and helped make sure I didn't mess up the other 25%.



The weather was perfect for some park adventures and our home was filled with love and laughter.
This is exactly what we envisioned when we bought the B&B ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment