Monday, October 20, 2014

Its Fall Ya'll!

What a beautiful time of year. 
60s in the morning, 80s in the afternoon.
These days we spend at least 30 minutes on our porch every evening. 
Fall not only brings nice weather but pumpkins, costumes, and leaves!

Reyna got to check out her first jack-o-lantern.

She was not sure at first...


Had to check it out a little more ...
 
  Ya, it's good, mom!
  Since she is still too little to make her own, I had to involve her in some way. 
I traced her hands for the eyes and I think she likes it!

 We are headed to the pumpkin patch tomorrow! More pictures to come!



1 comment:

  1. I can't begin to tell you how much we are enjoying this little doll's pictures. She is just soooooo cute. What a great job you did carving this pumpkin. We will look forward to more pictures. Reyna's folder is PACKED full of pictures on my computer.

    ReplyDelete