Wednesday, October 29, 2014

6 months - already.

Where to start?!
Every month has been a whirlwind of emotions. I feel like I have been flying by the seat of my pants but loving every moment of it!
At this milestone, I want to take a minute and write out my thoughts about this child.
So many pictures have been taken. It is so easy and convenient. I go back through them and can be taken back to that moment but even those memories are fading already!

At 6 months, I feel so lucky to be a witness to this little developing person.
Her personality is peeking through and it is so fun!
She is cheerful, always smiling. Even in pain, she tries flash a smile. She loves people and is quite the social butterfly. She loves to be outdoors which I hope is a sign that she will be adventurous.
We have often been told by day care sitters that she is the most "chill" baby in the bunch. And I believe it. She is content and loves her toys. She knows who we are and can recognize faces.
She is a great traveler and enjoys new places.






With every story read, every hug given, and all the smiles flashed, I hope she feels how much I love her.
At church this weekend, the sermon was about how to worship. I heard, "Raising a child is worship". 
I believe that! What a blessing it has been! Now, to give it back to HIM....that is the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment